21 Apr Visit Nickelodeon Universe at MOA
Visit Nickelodeon Universe at MOA
Nickelodeon Universe was completed in March of 2008. This indoor amusement park located in the Mall of America began in as Camp Snoopy, then was renamed The Park at the Mall of America. Now it has expanded and become Nickelodeon Universe.
What rides do they have?
· Roller coasters – Pepsi Orange Streak, Fairly Odd Coaster, SpongeBob Rock Bottom Plunge, Back at the Barnyard Hayride and Avatar Airbender.
· Thrill Rides – Brain Surge, Shredder’s Mutant Masher, Splat-O-Sphere, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shell Shock.
· Family rides – Paw Patrol, Carousel, Log Chute, Ghost Blasters, El Circulo Del Cielo and Crazy Cars.
· Kiddie attractions – Backyardigans, Big rigs, Blue’s Skidoo, Bubble Guppies, Diego’s Rescue Rider, La Adventure de Azul, Pineapple Poppers, Rugrat Reptarmoblies, Swiper’s Sweeper and Wonder Pet’s Flyboat.
· Others – Barnacle Blast, Moose Mountain Adventure Golf, Xscape Entertainment Center, Flyover America, Rock of Ages, and 5D Extreme Attraction.
What else is there?
There is dining, lots of snack food options and retail shops like the Nickelodeon Shop.
· Two Hour Unlimited Ride Wristband – $19.99+tax on non-peak days, $24.99+tax on peak days
· Non-rider passes available for $4.99 + tax on non-peak days, $14.99 + tax on peak days.
· Annual Passholders can get one, Two-Hours unlimited Rides Pass per day
Where is it?
The Nickelodeon Universe is in the center of the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota.
Oh yeah, they are open for business and it is fun for the entire family. I have been their countless times myself.
Next week we will talk about another aspect of what is great in Minnesota.
Honestly if you cannot find something fun to do in the State of Minnesota all year long…then you are not looking!
We have so many fun things to do in Minnesota…even in a pandemic! If you need some ideas for fun things to do just give me a call or email me.
The Anderson Team