18 Mar Spring projects and some contractors that can help you!
Spring projects and some contractors that can help you!
This is now the time of year we can finally address those projects either did not get done in the fall or that are timely for the spring.
What are few of them and who would I recommend?
· Concrete work: This includes the front steps, driveway, the transition strip in front of the garage, sidewalks, and patios. Not only is bad concrete unsightly, but it can also cause water issues to your house and yard. I recently had steps, sidewalk and transition strip addressed myself. There is only one person who I would recommend. That is the one who did my work – Mike Hulmes with Concrete Concepts of Minnesota. His cell number is 952-454-5385 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Spring cleanup and landscaping work: All those leaves left from those oak trees, and branches from a windy winter need attention. In addition, the mulch and landscaping needs upgrading and repair. Who do you call? The person I have used for years and does a great job is Ben Geary with GPO Landscaping. His cell is 952-594-1818 and email is email@example.com.
· Outside landscape lighting: Spring is a great time to redo your outside lighting or replace the damaged lights. I have used Touchstone Lighting for many years. They have high quality lighting systems that are long lasting and provide excellent service. Their number is 952-475-2112 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Their website to view their products is www.touchstonelights.com.
· Sprinkling systems: Spring is the time is turn them on and make those repairs that were caused by plows, pets, and kids. I suggest TPC Lawncare. Their number is 952-898-7600.
· Outside house lights: Over the course of the winter house lights can get damaged. Or maybe it is time for a fresh look and the spring is the time to do it. I suggest Southside Electric for all your electrical needs. Call the owner AL Johnson at 952-292-8400. His email is email@example.com.
I hope you found this blog helpful about spring projects and some contractors that can help you.
Please reach out to me if you need any other referrals at 612-386-8600.