24 Nov 4584 Lake Park Drive – CLOSED
4584 Lake Park Drive
4584 Lake Park Drive, Eagan
List Price $450,000
Welcome to this lovely Eagan home which is situated on a private lot and in School District 196.
You enter to a nicely sized foyer which takes you up or down. The upper level has an open floor plan consisting of a living room with a brick, wood-burning fireplace open to the large dining room and beautiful kitchen featuring a huge granite island, custom cabinets, and stainless-steel appliances. From that open area you can see into the four-season porch which has a patio door to the spacious deck and private backyard. Also on the main level is an attractive bath, two bedrooms and a lovely owners’ bath with separate tub and shower.
The lower level has an L-shaped family room with a brick gas fireplace, a laundry/mechanical room, another attractive bath and two more bedrooms.
The lot is heavily wooded, has a patio in the rear of the home, a retaining wall, and area above for a firepit.
All this, and located close to shopping, easy highway access and in School District 196.
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity
- · Year built: 1986
- · Above ground finished sq. ft.: 1396
- · Below grade finished sq. ft.: 950
- · Total finished square feet: 2,346
- · Taxes: $3,918
- · Lot size: .40 acre
- · Lot dimensions: 160x129x96x196
- · Garage: two-car
- · Exterior: brick and vinyl
- · School District: 196
- · Bedrooms: four
- · Baths: three
- · Roof replaced in 2013
- · New furnace and AC in 2019
- · New water heater in 2019
- · New water softener in 2021
- · Stainless steel appliances
- · New kitchen cabinets, tile floor, granite countertops in 2014
- · Built stone retaining wall and patio in 2015
- · New laminate floor in basement in 2019
- · New tile, sink, faucets in owners’ bath in 2019
- · Deck installed in 2013
- · Built 4-season addition in 2013
- · Renovated main floor full bath in 2011
- · Fireplaces: two – one gas and one wood burning
- · Whirlpool tub in owners’ bath
- · Vaulted ceilings
- · Daylight windows in the basement
- · Living room: 22×13
- · Dining room: 15×10
- · Kitchen: 15×9
- · Four-season room: 13×12
- · Bedroom: 13×10
- · Owners’ bedroom: 15×13
- · Lower-level family room: 14×14
- · Additional family room area: 13×11
- · Lower bedroom: 11×11
- · Lower bedroom: 13×11
Is Eagan rated as a good place to live?
Money magazine rated Eagan, MN the 14th best place to live in the United States! Niche.com gave Eagan Minnesota the highest rating of an “A+.” It has high marks in the categories – public schools, housing, jobs, outdoor activities, nightlife, diversity, health & fitness and good for families.
General information I have found about Eagan, Minnesota.
The population is 65,975, the unemployment rate is 3.6%, the median income is $80,247, the median age is only 37.8 and median home price is $369,400. Those are some reasons why Eagan Minnesota real estate is in high demand.
School information for Eagan, Minnesota.
Eagan is served by: